Women's Huron Valley Correctional Facility, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Washtenaw County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 3201 Bemis Road, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197-0911
- Official Website
Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility is a state facility in the Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County state of Michigan. Michigan State facility has a total capacity of 1450 inmates. Michigan State facility comprises inmates who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 5 to 8 years.
The purpose of Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, prisoners, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable offenders at Michigan State prison to change positively. Michigan State detention center has 3 dormitory-style units and 34 cells for Michigan State detainees who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the offender at Michigan State correction facility. In addition, Michigan State inmates can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility?
To find offenders in the Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Obtain data: To search for the Michigan State prisoner, you will need their full name given and last and, if possible, their prisoner identification number. The identification number is unique to each inmate and can make the search process much quicker and more accurate.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s site: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the offender locator: On the website, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the necessary details: Once you have navigated to the prisoner locator, input the prisoner’s given and family name, and if available, their inmate identification number.
- Examine the search results: The search should provide you with a list of prisoners matching the data you provided.
If you have trouble finding the Michigan State prisoner or need more assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility directly for more information.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility?
To visit an inmate at Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State detention facility is allowed after approval, which takes 2 weeks. People under the age of 16 years can only visit the Michigan State inmates under the control of the detention center’s guardian.
Visitations at Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility?
To contact the Women’s Huron Valley Correctional Facility, MI, visit their office at 3201 Bemis Road, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197-0911 during the weekdays from 9 in the morning to 3in the evening, make a phone call at 734-572-9900 or visit their official website for more data about the detainees.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.