Huron Valley Complex, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Washtenaw County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 3201 Bemis Road, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197
Huron Valley Complex is a state facility in the Ypsilanti, Washtenaw County state of Michigan. Michigan State prison has a total capacity of 700 inmates. Michigan State correction facility comprises offenders who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 4 to 8 years.
The purpose of Huron Valley Complex is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, inmates, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable offenders at Michigan State prison to change positively. Michigan State detention facility has 3 dormitory-style units and 38 cells for Michigan State detainees who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Huron Valley Complex; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the offender at Michigan State correction facility. In addition, Michigan State inmates can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Huron Valley Complex?
To find detainees in the Huron Valley Complex, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Collect information: To search for the Michigan State prisoner, you will need their full name given and family and, if possible, their prisoner identification number. The identification number is unique to each inmate and can make the search process much quicker and more accurate.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s site: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the inmate locator: On the site, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the necessary information: Once you have navigated to the prisoner locator, input the inmate’s first and family name, and if available, their inmate identification number.
- Examine the search results: The search should provide you with a list of inmates matching the information you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State inmate or need more assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Huron Valley Complex personally for more help.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Huron Valley Complex?
To visit an inmate at Huron Valley Complex, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State correction facility is allowed after approval, which takes 4 weeks. People under the age of 16 years can only visit the Michigan State inmates under the control of the correction facility’s guardian.
Visitations at Huron Valley Complex occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Huron Valley Complex?
To contact the Huron Valley Complex, MI, visit their office at 3201 Bemis Road, Ypsilanti, MI, 48197 during the weekdays from 8 in the morning to 3in the evening, make a phone call at 734-572-9900 or visit their official website for more data about the offenders.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.