Woodland Center Correctional Facility, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Whitmore Lake
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 9036 East M-36, Whitmore Lake, MI, 48189
- Official Website
Woodland Center Correctional Facility is a state facility in the Whitmore Lake, County state of Michigan. Michigan State correction facility has a total capacity of 520 inmates. Michigan State correction facility comprises detainees who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 5 to 8 years.
The purpose of Woodland Center Correctional Facility is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, prisoners, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable offenders at Michigan State detention center to change positively. Michigan State detention facility has 4 dormitory-style units and 36 cells for Michigan State offenders who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Woodland Center Correctional Facility; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the detainee at Michigan State facility. In addition, Michigan State prisoners can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Woodland Center Correctional Facility?
To find prisoners in the Woodland Center Correctional Facility, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Gather information: To search for the Michigan State prisoner, you will need their full name first and last and, if possible, their inmate identification number. The identification number is specific to each inmate and can make the search process much faster and more precise.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s site: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the inmate locator: On the website, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the necessary information: Once you have navigated to the offender locator, input the inmate’s given and last name, and if available, their prisoner identification number.
- Review the search results: The search should provide you with a list of inmates matching the data you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State inmate or need further assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Woodland Center Correctional Facility directly for more information.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Woodland Center Correctional Facility?
To visit an inmate at Woodland Center Correctional Facility, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State prison is allowed after approval, which takes 2 weeks. People under the age of 16 years can only visit the Michigan State detainees under the control of the correction facility’s guardian.
Visitations at Woodland Center Correctional Facility occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Woodland Center Correctional Facility?
To contact the Woodland Center Correctional Facility, MI, visit their office at 9036 East M-36, Whitmore Lake, MI, 48189 during the weekdays from 8 in the morning to 4in the evening, make a phone call at 734-449-3320 or visit their official website for more information about the inmates.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.