Hiawatha Correctional Facility, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 4533 West Industrial Park Drive, Kincheloe, MI, 49786-0001
Hiawatha Correctional Facility is a state facility in the Kincheloe, County state of Michigan. Michigan State detention center has a total capacity of 163 inmates. Michigan State facility comprises detainees who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 6 to 10 years.
The purpose of Hiawatha Correctional Facility is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, offenders, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable detainees at Michigan State correction facility to change positively. Michigan State prison has 4 dormitory-style units and 43 cells for Michigan State offenders who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Hiawatha Correctional Facility; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the prisoner at Michigan State facility. In addition, Michigan State offenders can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Hiawatha Correctional Facility?
To find inmates in the Hiawatha Correctional Facility, you’ll need to follow these instructions:
- Gather information: To search for the Michigan State inmate, you will need their full name first and last and, if possible, their prisoner identification number. The identification number is specific to each inmate and can make the search process much quicker and more accurate.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s website: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the offender locator: On the website, look for an “Offender Locator” feature.
- Enter the required information: Once you have navigated to the offender locator, input the prisoner’s given and family name, and if available, their inmate identification number.
- Analyze the search results: The search should provide you with a list of inmates matching the data you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State inmate or need more assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Hiawatha Correctional Facility personally for more support.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Hiawatha Correctional Facility?
To visit an inmate at Hiawatha Correctional Facility, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State facility is allowed after approval, which takes 4 weeks. People under the age of 16 years can only visit the Michigan State inmates under the control of the detention facility’s guardian.
Visitations at Hiawatha Correctional Facility occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Hiawatha Correctional Facility?
To contact the Hiawatha Correctional Facility, MI, visit their office at 4533 West Industrial Park Drive, Kincheloe, MI, 49786-0001 during the weekdays from 8 in the morning to 3in the evening, make a phone call at 906-495-5661 or visit their official website for more details about the offenders.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.