Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Muskegon Heights
- Postal Code
- Muskegon County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 2500 South Sheridan Drive, Muskegon Heights, MI, 49444
- Official Website
Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility is a state facility in the Muskegon Heights, Muskegon County state of Michigan. Michigan State correction facility has a total capacity of 1440 inmates. Michigan State facility comprises detainees who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 5 to 9 years.
The purpose of Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, prisoners, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable inmates at Michigan State correction facility to change positively. Michigan State correction facility has 4 dormitory-style units and 30 cells for Michigan State detainees who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the inmate at Michigan State correction facility. In addition, Michigan State offenders can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility?
To find offenders in the Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Gather data: To search for the Michigan State prisoner, you will need their full name given and family and, if possible, their prisoner identification number. The identification number is specific to each inmate and can make the search process much faster and more precise.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s website: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the inmate locator: On the website, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the required data: Once you have navigated to the offender locator, input the prisoner’s given and family name, and if available, their prisoner identification number.
- Analyze the search results: The search should provide you with a list of offenders matching the data you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State prisoner or need additional assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility directly for more information.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility?
To visit an inmate at Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State prison is allowed after approval, which takes 4 weeks. People under the age of 16 years can only visit the Michigan State offenders under the control of the prison’s guardian.
Visitations at Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility?
To contact the Earnest C. Brooks Correctional Facility, MI, visit their office at 2500 South Sheridan Drive, Muskegon Heights, MI, 49444 during the weekdays from 10 in the morning to 2in the evening, make a phone call at 231-773-9200 or visit their official website for more details about the detainees.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.