Detroit Reentry Center, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Wayne County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 17600 Ryan Road, Detroit, MI, 48212
- Official Website
Detroit Reentry Center is a state facility in the Detroit, Wayne County state of Michigan. Michigan State correction facility has a total capacity of 144 inmates. Michigan State detention facility comprises offenders who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 6 to 10 years.
The purpose of Detroit Reentry Center is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, prisoners, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable detainees at Michigan State facility to change positively. Michigan State facility has 2 dormitory-style units and 45 cells for Michigan State offenders who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Detroit Reentry Center; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the prisoner at Michigan State detention facility. In addition, Michigan State inmates can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Detroit Reentry Center?
To find detainees in the Detroit Reentry Center, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Gather information: To search for the Michigan State inmate, you will need their full name first and family and, if possible, their inmate identification number. The identification number is unique to each prisoner and can make the search process much faster and more accurate.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s site: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the prisoner locator: On the website, look for an “Offender Locator” feature.
- Enter the necessary data: Once you have navigated to the prisoner locator, input the inmate’s given and family name, and if available, their inmate identification number.
- Review the search results: The search should provide you with a list of inmates matching the information you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State inmate or need further assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Detroit Reentry Center directly for more support.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Detroit Reentry Center?
To visit an inmate at Detroit Reentry Center, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State facility is allowed after approval, which takes 3 weeks. People under the age of 17 years can only visit the Michigan State prisons under the control of the facility’s guardian.
Visitations at Detroit Reentry Center occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Detroit Reentry Center?
To contact the Detroit Reentry Center, MI, visit their office at 17600 Ryan Road, Detroit, MI, 48212 during the weekdays from 8 in the morning to 4in the evening, make a phone call at 313-368-3200 or visit their official website for more information about the offenders.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.