Cooper Street Correctional Facility, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Jackson County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 3100 Cooper Street, Jackson, MI, 49201
- Official Website
Cooper Street Correctional Facility is a state facility in the Jackson, Jackson County state of Michigan. Michigan State correction facility has a total capacity of 98 inmates. Michigan State prison comprises inmates who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 7 to 12 years.
The purpose of Cooper Street Correctional Facility is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, offenders, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable offenders at Michigan State correction facility to change positively. Michigan State prison has 2 dormitory-style units and 49 cells for Michigan State detainees who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Cooper Street Correctional Facility; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the prisoner at Michigan State detention facility. In addition, Michigan State prisoners can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Cooper Street Correctional Facility?
To find inmates in the Cooper Street Correctional Facility, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Obtain information: To search for the Michigan State prisoner, you will need their full name first and last and, if possible, their inmate identification number. The identification number is specific to each inmate and can make the search process much faster and more accurate.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s website: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the prisoner locator: On the site, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the necessary data: Once you have navigated to the offender locator, input the prisoner’s first and family name, and if available, their inmate identification number.
- Review the search results: The search should provide you with a list of prisoners matching the data you provided.
If you have trouble finding the Michigan State prisoner or need more assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Cooper Street Correctional Facility directly for more help.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Cooper Street Correctional Facility?
To visit an inmate at Cooper Street Correctional Facility, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State correction facility is allowed after approval, which takes 2 weeks. People under the age of 18 years can only visit the Michigan State inmates under the control of the detention center’s guardian.
Visitations at Cooper Street Correctional Facility occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Cooper Street Correctional Facility?
To contact the Cooper Street Correctional Facility, MI, visit their office at 3100 Cooper Street, Jackson, MI, 49201 during the weekdays from 9 in the morning to 2in the evening, make a phone call at 517-780-6175 or visit their official website for more information about the detainees.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.