Bay Pines Center - Gogebic, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Gogebic County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 2425 North 30th Street, Escanaba, MI, 49829
Bay Pines Center – Gogebic is a state facility in the Escanaba, Gogebic County state of Michigan. Michigan State detention facility has a total capacity of 32 inmates. Michigan State detention facility comprises offenders who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 5 to 8 years.
The purpose of Bay Pines Center – Gogebic is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, offenders, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable detainees at Michigan State correction facility to change positively. Michigan State detention center has 4 dormitory-style units and 41 cells for Michigan State detainees who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Bay Pines Center – Gogebic; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the prisoner at Michigan State detention facility. In addition, Michigan State offenders can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Bay Pines Center – Gogebic?
To find offenders in the Bay Pines Center – Gogebic, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Collect data: To search for the Michigan State inmate, you will need their full name given and family and, if possible, their prisoner identification number. The identification number is specific to each prisoner and can make the search process much quicker and more precise.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s site: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the inmate locator: On the website, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the necessary details: Once you have navigated to the inmate locator, input the prisoner’s given and family name, and if available, their inmate identification number.
- Review the search results: The search should provide you with a list of prisoners matching the information you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State inmate or need more assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Bay Pines Center – Gogebic directly for more information.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Bay Pines Center – Gogebic?
To visit an inmate at Bay Pines Center – Gogebic, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State correction facility is allowed after approval, which takes 2 weeks. People under the age of 16 years can only visit the Michigan State detainees under the control of the detention center’s guardian.
Visitations at Bay Pines Center – Gogebic occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Bay Pines Center – Gogebic?
To contact the Bay Pines Center – Gogebic, MI, visit their office at 2425 North 30th Street, Escanaba, MI, 49829 during the weekdays from 9 in the morning to 2in the evening, make a phone call at 906-789-1232 or visit their official website for more data about the offenders.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.