Bay Pines Center - Baraga, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Baraga County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- 2425 North 30th Street, Escanaba, MI, 49829
Bay Pines Center – Baraga is a state facility in the Escanaba, Baraga County state of Michigan. Michigan State correction facility has a total capacity of 32 inmates. Michigan State facility comprises inmates who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 7 to 9 years.
The purpose of Bay Pines Center – Baraga is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, offenders, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable offenders at Michigan State facility to change positively. Michigan State facility has 3 dormitory-style units and 30 cells for Michigan State detainees who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Bay Pines Center – Baraga; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the inmate at Michigan State facility. In addition, Michigan State detainees can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Bay Pines Center – Baraga?
To find inmates in the Bay Pines Center – Baraga, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Obtain data: To search for the Michigan State inmate, you will need their full name given and last and, if possible, their inmate identification number. The identification number is unique to each inmate and can make the search process much quicker and more accurate.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s website: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the offender locator: On the website, look for an “Offender Locator” feature.
- Enter the necessary data: Once you have navigated to the inmate locator, input the prisoner’s given and last name, and if available, their prisoner identification number.
- Analyze the search results: The search should provide you with a list of offenders matching the information you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State inmate or need further assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Bay Pines Center – Baraga personally for more help.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Bay Pines Center – Baraga?
To visit an inmate at Bay Pines Center – Baraga, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State correction facility is allowed after approval, which takes 2 weeks. People under the age of 17 years can only visit the Michigan State detainees under the control of the correction facility’s guardian.
Visitations at Bay Pines Center – Baraga occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Bay Pines Center – Baraga?
To contact the Bay Pines Center – Baraga, MI, visit their office at 2425 North 30th Street, Escanaba, MI, 49829 during the weekdays from 9 in the morning to 4in the evening, make a phone call at 906-789-1232 or visit their official website for more data about the detainees.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.