Alger Correctional Facility, MI: Inmate Search, Visitations and Contact Information.
- Michigan Department of Correction
- Postal Code
- Alger County
- Phone Number
- State Prison
- N6141 Industrial Park DrivePO Box 600, Munising, MI, 49862
- Official Website
Alger Correctional Facility is a state facility in the Munising, Alger County state of Michigan. Michigan State detention facility has a total capacity of 72 inmates. Michigan State detention facility comprises inmates who have committed violent crimes serving a sentence of 5 to 14 years.
The purpose of Alger Correctional Facility is to ensure Michigan State Prison’s staff, inmates, and Michigan public is safe, and to enable inmates at Michigan State detention center to change positively. Michigan State facility has 3 dormitory-style units and 41 cells for Michigan State inmates who are risky to their colleagues.
Michigan Department of Correction (website) is in charge of Alger Correctional Facility; hence there are procedures to follow when you visit the prisoner at Michigan State detention center. In addition, Michigan State inmates can make calls through calling cards and be visited by outsiders.
Inmate Search in Alger Correctional Facility?
To find prisoners in the Alger Correctional Facility, you’ll need to follow these instructions:
- Obtain information: To search for the Michigan State inmate, you will need their full name given and last and, if possible, their inmate identification number. The identification number is specific to each inmate and can make the search process much faster and more precise.
- Visit the Michigan Department of Correction’s website: http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/OTIS2/otis2.aspx
- Use the inmate locator: On the website, look for an “Inmate Search” feature.
- Enter the necessary information: Once you have navigated to the offender locator, input the prisoner’s first and last name, and if available, their prisoner identification number.
- Review the search results: The search should provide you with a list of inmates matching the information you provided.
If you have difficulty finding the Michigan State prisoner or need further assistance, consider contacting the Michigan Department of Correction or the Alger Correctional Facility directly for more support.
How Can You Visit an Inmate in Alger Correctional Facility?
To visit an inmate at Alger Correctional Facility, you must download, fill and print the Michigan State Prison visitation form https://www.michigan.gov/-/media/Project/Websites/corrections/assets/Folder10/CAJ-103_MDOC_Visiting_Application-pdf.pdf?rev=e85fb723a21b405d8d6b1bb3dd78da2e. Access to Michigan State correction facility is allowed after approval, which takes 3 weeks. People under the age of 17 years can only visit the Michigan State inmates under the control of the correction facility’s guardian.
Visitations at Alger Correctional Facility occur at:
Saturday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Sunday — 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
How Can You Contact Alger Correctional Facility?
To contact the Alger Correctional Facility, MI, visit their office at N6141 Industrial Park DrivePO Box 600, Munising, MI, 49862 during the weekdays from 9 in the morning to 3in the evening, make a phone call at 906-387-5000 or visit their official website for more data about the inmates.
Michigan Inmate Search
Refer the map below to find the driving directions.